An expanding company that has been established since 1999 is seeking a Window Cleaner based in Nottingham, East Midlands to join its team.
The successful candidate will receive benefits such as - Company Van, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), a monthly Bonus scheme worth £150.00+, Company pension scheme, overtime opportunities paid at time and a half, paid travel time, employee of the week, profit sharing bonuses and much more.
The company holds the ISO 9001 an International Quality Management Standard that recognises our ability to meet our customers' requirements. It was runners up for a company of the year at the National Cleaning Show awards.
As a Window Cleaner, your duties will be
- Undertaking a large volume of commercial window contracts at schools, universities, hospitals, offices plus new housing and business developments, throughout the Midlands and occasionally across the country
- Maintaining equipment and vans
- Liaising with clients when on site
- Using both traditional and water-fed pole methods
As a Window Cleaner, you will have:
- Experience in traditional window cleaning and previous experience using water fed poles
- A full UK driving license would be advantageous however this is not essential
- IPAF and PASMA certificates, this is desirable
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £8.50 to £11.000 per hour depending on experience, this will include a monthly bonus.