You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years. As the Export Administrator, you will have previous experience working within a similar position.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Export Administrator, you will be:
- Providing administration support to the Manager, leading the effective movement of goods globally
- Responsible for the co-ordination of exporting customer orders worldwide, including quoting, booking freight and re-charging freight to the customer where necessary
- Processing sample requests and customer orders using Sage, producing quotations for new and existing customers
- Preparing, issuing and reviewing all shipping and air documentation including Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, CoO, CoC, EUR1 and ensuring the HS Codes are correct
- Monitoring and reporting on the stock using Microsoft Excel
- Liaising with the warehouse department about customer orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries promptly via telephone and email
As the Export Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within Export and Sales Administration
- Knowledge and experience in using Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- An understanding of all elements of Export, however, this is not essential
- Chamber of Commerce qualifications, however, this is not essential
- The ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- You may have experience of the following: Freight Forwarding Operator, Customer Service Administrator, Planning Co-ordinator, Export Co-ordinator, Shipping Clerk or Administrator, Administration Assistant, Sea and Air Forwarder, Freight Assistant, Administrator, Freight Co-ordinator, Import Assistant, Import Coordinator, Import Assistant and Coordinator
As the Export Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £20,000 to £23,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.