We are currently seeking a Membership Advisor to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. Benefits include a BHSF package, 50% contribution towards a car parking permit and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
You will be working for a not-for-profit organisation who provide improvement services to their specialist sector. Our client will consider applicants who are seeking 30 hours, working 4 days per week. If you are working 4 days per week, you will be required to work a Friday.
As the Membership Advisor, your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and insurance queries from members
- Talking through policies over the telephone
- Arranging and coordinating appointments for members
- Logging all calls and relevant information on the database
- Dealing with queries that have come in via the website
As the Membership Advisor, you will:
- Have experience of working in Customer Service and Administration
- Be organised and efficient
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Call Centre, Contact Centre, Customer Executive, Helpdesk, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Relations, Membership Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Mortgage Advisor or Customer Co-ordinator
As the Membership Advisor, your salary will be circa £19,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.