Are you an Internal Recruiter who would like to earn commission for filling vacancies? Have you always thought about how much money you could be making in an agency? We are an independent award winning agency based in Great Barr, Birmingham looking to expand our team with a Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for individuals who are articulate, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will have the desire to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions and working to processes. The role will be working in a small pod of recruiters which will offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Using business development and marketing techniques to attract new client companies
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements
- Sourcing suitable candidates to fit the specification of your client’s job vacancies
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates through excellent communication and relationship skills
- Updating the in house system with candidate and client information on a daily basis
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have experience of working in internal or agency recruitment
- Be money motivated and driven
- Have experience of working towards KPI’s and targets
- Experience of one of the following: Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition, Hiring Consultant, Hiring Manager, Resourcing Executive or Graduate.
This position is a full time permanent position based in Great Barr, Birmingham paying up to £25,000 per annum with an OTE £40,000. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays at 5pm.
In return, you will receive:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising to 5 weeks, plus 3 days Christmas shutdown
- Uncapped monthly bonus payment
- Excellent career progression to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Free car parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- Full induction training programme
- Personal development programme supported by internal and external training
If you have some experience in this field and you’re looking for a change into a more diverse environment, please get in touch!