We are looking for an Account Manager – Temps division/team to join a well established Temporary desk. Supporting the Account Director you will be passionate about delivering a first-class temps service to our clients and candidates and taking accountability for your role. The role would suit someone from a recruitment resourcing role.
You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will be working in our fun, driven and family run office based in Great Barr, Birmingham. This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm with a 5.00pm finish on a Friday.
Benefits include 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service), free car parking, internal and external training courses, company social events, working from home and in the office.
As the Account Manager – Temps division/team you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Account Director with filling all temporary bookings
- Sourcing suitable candidates to fit the specification of clients’ job vacancies
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates through excellent communication and relationship skills
- Attending client meetings with the Account Director to discuss their recruitment requirements in order to source quality candidates
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Managing candidate availability and updating on a daily basis
- Managing temporary bookings and maintaining regular catch ups with temporary workers
- Updating the in-house CRM system with candidate and client information daily
- Using social media to identify and engage with clients and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including CV database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing start dates
- Managing ongoing temporary bookings and maintaining regular catch ups with temporary workers
As the Account Manager – Temps division/team you will have:
- Previous experience working within a consultant or resourcer role
- Account Management experience is essential
- Previous experience working for an SME Business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may have experience working as a: Account Manager, Temps Consultant, Temps Account Manager, Recruitment Resourcer, Resourcing Assistant, Candidate Support Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator
As the Account Manager – Temps division/team your salary will be £23,000 - £25,000 with the opportunity to earn from a team quarterly bonus as well as career and professional development if wanted.