A world leading organisation based in Erdington, Birmingham are seeking for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. Pay rate is £9.23 per hour and you will have an early finish on a Friday.
Formed originally in the 1800s, you will be working for a world leading company who have offices based in locations worldwide.
As the Administrator, you will be:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails from customers
- Liaising with engineers and allocating jobs when required
- Raising purchase orders and dealing with the invoices when required
- Resolving customer queries and complaints and keeping customers fully updated on progress if the issue isn't yet resolved
- Producing Excel spreadsheets, typing general correspondence and updating the database
To be successful as the Administrator, you will have:
- Previous administration experience
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced office environment
- You may have experience of the following: Engineering Co-ordinator, Scheduler, Office Administrator, Office Support, Purchasing, Purchasing Assistant, Buying Assistant, Buyer, Internal Sales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Office Assistant, Maintenance, Engineers, Services, Service Assistant.
You will receive salary of up to £18,000 per annum / £9.23 per hour, depending on experience, plus the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking