Do you have a keen interest in working within management accounts? Working as the Assistant Management Accountant, your benefits will include hybrid working, 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, 4% pension scheme, discount on services and products.
You will be working for the head office of a large organisation based in Sutton Coldfield and your hours of work will be 8.45am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is keen to focus within management accounts.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be:
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for a division within the organisation
- Reviewing designated accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis
- Producing monthly/quarterly reports including balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the reparation of management information, presentation data and supporting schedules using Excel and PowerPoint
- Carrying out financial analysis and reviews to ensure transactions are allocated correctly
- Ensuring month-end activities are completed accurately within required timescales
- Assisting Management Accountant with month end processes and preparation of accurate monthly management accounts
- Providing transactional assistance including weekly AP invoice coding, revenue invoicing reconciliations
- Raising queries when necessary
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you may have:
- Previous experience in working within a similar position or have a keen interest in working within Management Accounts
- Experience in using Sage, SAP or Oracle, however, this is not essential
- Strong communication skills - ability to liaise with people at all levels within the business
- Possess knowledge using Microsoft Office including Excel including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Have a financial accreditation (AAT, ACCA or CIMA) part or fully qualified however, this is not essential
You may have experience of the following: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Invoice Clerk, Ledger Assistant, Accounts Reconciliation Clerk, Accounts Payable Coordinator, Payable Administrator, Finance Assistant, Management Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounting Clerk, Nominal Ledger, Bookkeeper or Billing Coordinator.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will receive a salary of £21,624 per annum plus fantastic benefits.