This is a remote based position, benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, remote based working, laptop and a mobile phone/sim card. This position is working 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
As the Bookkeeper, you will have previous experience working in a similar position and have an understanding and experience in carrying out general administration duties. You will be working for an SME organisation who are based in Sutton Coldfield.
As the Bookkeeper, you will be:
- Chasing outstanding monies owed by telephone and email, sending supplier statements
- Producing monthly reports on debtors
- Responsible for the sales and purchase ledger invoices, dealing with up to 40 weekly and ensuring the invoice details are 100% accurate and matching
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Responsible for the bank reconciliation
- Producing invoices and sending them to suppliers
- Carrying out general account duties and covering administration duties as and when required
- System: Sage Line 50
As the Bookkeeper, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar position
- Experience in carrying out credit control and sales and purchase ledger duties
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Excel
The salary is up to £27,0000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.
We are keen to speak to anyone who has previously worked as a Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Book-keeper, Account Manager, Finance Assistant, Office Accounts Coordinator or Office Coordinator who has carried out the duties stated above