Do you have previous Business Development experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? We are urgently recruiting for a Client Relationship Manager based in Sutton Coldfield. Do you want to receive the following benefits: company mobile phone, company laptop, smart-casual dress code, 5 weeks holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and social events. If so, please see below:
The office is based in Sutton Coldfield and you will be working as the Client Relationship Manager joining an established business within a competitive industry. The hours of work are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will be:
- Pro-actively maintaining and building excellent rapport with external customers across the UK
- Assisting external third parties to develop successful business rapport
- Checking compliance for new and existing customers and ensuring all documentation is 100% accurate and scanned onto the in-house system
- Making outbound calls to develop business
- Attending events when required
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will:
- Have previous experience within a business development role
- Have experience within customer service, administration and data-entry
- Have the ability to match and assist third parties to develop long-lasting business rapports
- Be self-driven and pro-active as well as wanting to succeed
- To be successful within this role, you may have previously have worked as one of the following:, Customer Service, Recruitment Consultant, BDM, Business Development Executive, Business Support, Compliance Officer, Account Development, External Sales Executive, Sales or Retail.
As the Client Relationship Manager, you will receive a salary of circa £22,000 per annum. You will also receive the following benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and discounts on products.