Are you looking to start a career within an office-based environment? Are you a motivated, adaptive and enthusiastic individual? We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to join our client located in West Bromwich. You will be joining a thriving business that has been established for over 20 years and aim to deliver the best solutions to their specialist sector.
Benefits include 21 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, holiday increase after 5 years’ service to 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays, free car parking, access to a free gym on site, life assurance and pension scheme. Hours of work are 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. If you have the desire to learn and develop, then this is the position for you.
As the Commercial Administrator, you will be:
- Placing orders daily for sub-contract, suppliers, plant, tool and waste management requirements
- Signing off all plant invoices when required and ensuring all credit card / PayPal transactions have orders and VAT invoices
- Assisting commercial with downloading / printing tenders, sending out sub-contract / supplier enquiries and chasing cost
- Preparing presentations for tenders when required
- Supporting procurement with ordering stock and following up with orders and invoices for accounts
- Carrying out general administration duties, covering reception and meeting and greeting visitors
- Assisting with other additional duties including managing the building services
As the Commercial Administrator, you will have:
- An NVQ or Degree with the desire to learn with a “can do” attitude
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Sales Administrator, Data Entry, Receptionist, Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support, Retail Assistant, Student Advisor, Bar Staff, Hairdresser and Call Centre Operative
As the Commercial Administrator, you will receive a salary of £18,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.