You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth. As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be providing an excellent service to new and existing customers.
Benefits include: 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays – holidays increase to 32 (after 3 years) and 33 (after 6 years of service), Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, dealing with queries
- Processing internet, email and telephone orders using Sage and internal systems, chasing orders and updating clients on the progress of orders
- Preparing quotations for new and existing customers
- Setting up new accounts for online orders
- Dealing with email campaigns and promotions
- Obtaining POD’s and carrying out general administration duties
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills, offering the best personal experience at all time
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Assistant, Communications Assistant, Office Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Membership Co-ordinator, Helpdesk and Contact Centre Administrator
As the Customer Service Advisor, your salary is circa £19,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.