We are currently recruiting a high volume of Customer Support Advisors to join our client who is a well-established wholesaler and distribution organisation based in Tamworth. Business is booming and there has been no better time to join such a fun and fast-paced environment!
Benefits include a huge discount on products, generous holiday allowance, recognition awards and incentives, pension and career development opportunities.
The successful candidate would be working an 8-hour shift, working 5/7 days per week, opening hours 7:30 am – 6:00 pm. This will include roughly one weekend per month to work.
As the Customer Support Advisor, you will be:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional manner
- Taking ownership of all aspects of inbound and outbound customer contacts including order placement, query resolution and managing service issues
- Adding value to every customer contact through service approach to drive profitable growth, build loyalty and customer lifetime value
- Understanding customer needs and maintaining ongoing relationships, liaising with Field Sales to nurture and retain customers
- Self-motivating to deliver high productivity, to achieve personal scorecard targets and assist in the achievement of overall departmental KPI’s
- Meeting and exceeding quality targets in line with the Quality Framework
- Carrying out general administration duties
As the Customer Support Advisor, you will have:
- Previous experience across both sales and customer care functions
- Excellent communications skills, ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Previous experience of using SAP in a Contact Centre environment, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Administrators, Communications Assistant, Office Assistant, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Membership Co-ordinator, Helpdesk, Customer Support, and Contact Centre Administrator OR you could have worked within a face-to-face customer service position
The salary is circa £19,834 and a monthly bonus plus a fantastic range of benefits.
There is a range of temporary and permanent positions available, please apply following the instructions below. We look forward to hearing from you!