As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be working for an award winning company, supporting the Marketing Director to deliver online content and complete day to day duties. Your benefits will include 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays plus an online benefits platform offering a range of discounts.
Formed over 20 years ago, you will be working for a leading and accredited organisation in the IT field who provide a huge range of products and services to their customers.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be:
- Maintaining, planning and delivering emarketing campaigns and automation
- Responsible for producing and proofreading articles and emails
- Measuring and reporting results to optimise the nurture tracks for segments to convert leads to customers
- Working with designers to deliver great direct mail and emarketing templates to minimize list decay and unsubscribers whilst increasing the productivity and automation of our email sends
- Segmenting lists based on behaviours such as; past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits etc.)
- Managing circa 20 social media accounts
To be successful as the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have:
- Experience of working in Communications with social media (a command of each network and their best practices), CRM and Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of using Experience in Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Paid Advertising
- Capability and enthusiasm to deal with communicating complex technology
- We would be interested in speaking to you if you have experience in any of the following: Content Executive, Social Media Manager, Content Writer, Advertising, PR Officer, Social Media Writer, Social Media Manager, and Digital Social Media
Based in the Birmingham City Centre, you will receive a salary of circa £28,000 per annum as the Digital Marketing Executive plus the following benefits:
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Online benefits platform offering a range of discounts
- Employee Assistance Program which is a free helpline for advice
- Pension Scheme of 6% including employer and employee contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Table Tennis if you’re feeling sporty on your lunch break!