We are urgently recruiting for an ERP Analyst; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Flexibility for Hybrid working.
You will be working within the Business Systems department, to support and assist with ongoing projects, including the development and support of Sage and Sage CRM. This position will progress to assisting with the implementation of a new ERP system.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the ERP Analyst, you will be:
- Providing support on the company’s ERP and associated systems, handling and troubleshooting all system queries, quickly progressing to a 3rd line level of expertise
- Liaising with in-house development and 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues
- Participating in new projects providing expert input relating to these systems
- Working alongside the other members of the Business Systems department to assist with their delivery of projects and reports
- Training super users or end users and produce documentation as necessary, when necessary
- In the longer term, apply the systems knowledge to a project to replace the existing ERP system
- Developing expertise in the replacement system
As the ERP Analyst, you will have:
- Previous experience within a business with involvement in an ERP system implementation, development or system expert
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to find practical and efficient solutions to issues arising
- Involvement with training users and resolving issues with users
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities
- Ability to prioritise tasks and escalate according to business impact
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Consultant, Systems Specialist, ERP Co-ordinator, Systems Expert, Systems Specialist Engineer, Sage Specialist, People Systems Specialist, Integrated Systems Specialist or you could be a recent graduate with developed skills within this area
As an ERP Analyst, you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.