A global freight forwarding company is looking for an Export Coordinator to join their team in Minworth where there is free car parking available and your holidays will increase with service.
The company has been on the market for over 25 years and they are experts within the fright industry. They pride in the quality of service they provide to existing and new customers all over the world, by all modes of transport. Join their long standing members of staff to help deliver exceptional service to their clients.
As an Export Coordinator, you will be:
- Taking enquiries via telephone, email and the website
- Obtaining prices from shipping lines/airlines and NVOCC’s and quoting customers and making bookings
- Raising and processing shipping documentation and completing all administration
- Arranging collections and deliveries and liaising with Customers, Airlines, Shipping Lines and Hauliers
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Completing Customs Declarations
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have an understanding of all elements of Import and Export
- Have proven experience in International Forwarding Operations
- Have an excellent understanding of all elements of shipping documentation including Customs Declarations
- Have dealt with both airfreight and sea freight
- You may have experience of the following: Freight Forwarding Operator, Shipping Clerk, Administration Assistant, Import Assistant, Import Coordinator, Import and Export Assistant and Coordinator.
As an Export Coordinator, you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience and the following benefits:
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 after 5 years’ service.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Social events