You will be joining a Construction organisation who are based around the UK and you will be working for their Birmingham City Centre office as a Formwork Engineer, the office is easily accessible via public transport.
Benefits include: 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, training and development available and an annual bonus depending on the company performance.
As a Formwork Engineer, you will be:
- Creating cost-effective and relevant design solutions
- Supporting with tender, offer and order processing to meet the customer’s needs
- Providing analysis, design, calculations and material lists
- Give technical support/guidance to customers and sales team regarding formwork solutions and respond to questions regarding equipment usage
As the Formwork Engineer, you will need:
- A degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering and previous experience working within Formwork or Design
- Experience in AutoCad and fully competent in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience in 3D design or BIM would be advantageous, however, this is not essential
- Strong analytical skills and technical proficiency, any experience in frame analysis software would be advantageous, however, this is not essential
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You may have experience working within Civil, Mechanical or Structural Engineering, Formwork, Formwork Consultant and Assistant, Design, Construction, Building Design and Formwork Engineer
Your salary will be competitive within the market depending on your experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.