Are you seeking a leading BP role, covering all generalist HR duties? You will be working for a company who offer a company car, 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays and attractive offices based in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
You will be working for a global organisation who is a leader in providing logistics solutions and have been established for over 70 years.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, leading on projects including employee engagement, performance management, talent management, organisational design, reward and recognition and best practice
- Building strong relationships with Directors, the leadership team and key stakeholders
- Providing expert advice on HR matters, using sound employment law knowledge as well as advising on employee relations including disciplinary, grievance and capability meetings
- Completing TUPE processes
- Developing business succession processes
- Travelling to locations nationwide as required, mainly situated within the Midlands
To be successful as the HR Business Partner, you will have:
- Previous HR Business Partner experience at Board / Director level
- CIPD Qualified to Level 7
- Previous generalist human resources experience
- You may also have experience of any of the following: Human Resources Manager, People Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources Advisor, ER Advisor, Head of Human Resources, People Manager, People Management Lead, Employee Relations Lead.
Based in Towcester, Northamptonshire, you will receive a salary of circa £48,000 per annum, depending on experience plus the following benefits:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Attractive offices