A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager ideally with knowledge of the manufacturing and distribution industry. You will be joining a well-established International organisation who work to family values based in Tamworth.
You will be required to travel 1 day a week to the Worcestershire site and 1 day a quarter to Scotland. Working 35 hours a week, Benefits include: 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays – holidays increase with service, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the HR Manager, you will be:
- Monitoring reviewing, updating and developing HR polices and procedures in accordance with any changes to legislation
- The first point of contact for all queries relating to absence management, recruitment and payroll including new starters and personnel administration
- Responsible for monthly payroll and liaise with external providers
- Managing the employee relations and any performance management issues, ensuring advice is given and in line with the company policy
- Take the lead on recruitment including updating job descriptions with line managers, interviewing, completing rights to work checks, inductions and off boarding
- Providing advice and support to managers and employees throughout the group
- Managing grievance and disciplinary cases ensuring compliance with procedures and current best practice
As the HR Manager you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Generalist Human Resources experience
- A CIPD qualification or relevant HR qualification
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Manager, Advisor, Officer, Assistant, Personnel Advisor, Human Resources Consultant or you may have studied for your CIPD to support your career
The HR Manager you will receive a salary of circa £35,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.