Do you have a passion for arranging and co-ordinating internal events? Working 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, benefits include 31 days holiday including Christmas shut down, Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
You will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth. Working as the Internal Events Co-ordinator, you will have previous experience working in a similar position.
As the Internal Events Co-ordinator, you will be:
- Managing all arrangements for customer meetings/events, including booking overnight accommodation and additional activities, organising catering and preparing any necessary documentation for meetings
- Dealing with calls, enquiries and requests from the Sales Management Team and Customers
- Working alongside the Sales Management Team to ensure the smooth running of Customer Events/Meetings
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Managing meeting room bookings, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary and arranging meeting room set-up
- Organising travel arrangements for the Sales Management Team (including flights/accommodation)
- Preparing itineraries and schedules where required
- Dealing with suppliers and contacts on a daily basis, building good relationships with both
- Liaising with other departments, including accounts and marketing, when necessary
- Carrying out any other duties as may reasonably be required by the National Sales Management team
As the Internal Events Co-ordinator, you will:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Events Co-ordinator, Personal Assistant, PA, Events Manager, Internal Events Administrator, Administration Co-ordinator or any other similar position arranging internal events
As the Internal Events Co-ordinator, you will receive a salary between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.