A fantastic opportunity for a motivated Part Time HR Administrator who does not require micromanaging to join a well-established and profitable organisation in Wittton. You will be working in a vibrant environment, providing direct administrative support to the HR Manager.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive an annual bonus, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, private healthcare, company pension, free onsite parking and an early finish on Friday.
As the HR Administrator, you will be:
- Completing new starter and leaver paperwork
- Collating all information for payroll
- Typing and formatting letters
- Minute taking in meetings
- Producing offer letters and contracts
- Logging absence details on a monthly basis
- Producing reports on new starters and monitoring probation periods
- Providing direct administrative support to the HR Manager
As the HR Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Previous experience using Mail Merge, however this is not essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The flexibility to travel once a year to London
- You may have experience of the following: Human Resources Administrator, Personnel Administrator, PA, Senior Administrator, HR Assistant
As the HR Administrator you will receive a pay rate of £13.00-£14.00 per hour depending on experience, plus a fantastic range of benefits.