We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Marketing and Events Officer to join our client based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. You will be working 7.5 hours (1 day) per week. Benefits include a BHSF package, 50% contribution towards a car parking permit and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata.
You will be working for an insurance intermediary, who provide a wide range of specialist insurance products. My client is seeking individuals who are articulate, excellent in both written and face to face communication, personable and results orientated.
As the Part Time Marketing and Events Officer, you will be:
- Planning and executing marketing and email strategies to increase brand awareness
- Writing content for the company website, social media platforms and email campaigns
- Analysing data to find out current trends and processes and implement any idea across all Social Media platforms
- Gaining quotations from new and existing suppliers and negotiating on prices to reduce costs
- Reading and liaising with magazine publishers to check if it is beneficial for the business to advertise and gain quotations and negotiate on prices
- Creating and designing marketing material and online advertising campaigns
- Event planning, organising conference and exhibition equipment, merchandise and collateral
As the Part Time Marketing and Events Officer, you will need:
- A degree within marketing or equivalent commercial experience
- Experience of writing copy and creating content
- Experience in working in a digital marketing position
- You may have experience working as a: Communications Executive, Digital Executive, Senior Digital Executive, Social Media Executive, Event Officer, Event Planning, E-commerce Manager or Public Relations Manager
In return, the Part Time Marketing and Events Officer will receive a salary of circa £28,000 pro annum pro rata / £13.00 - £15.00 per hour plus a fantastic range of benefits.