A fantastic opening has arisen for an enthusiastic and confident Part Time Receptionist to join a well-established company based in Tamworth. This is a part-time position working 25 hours per week, 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
This company is looking to extend their team and recruit for a new employee to bring enthusiasm to the office that will provide excellent customer service to all customers, over the phone and face to face.
As the Part Time Receptionist, you will be:
- Meeting and greeting all customers
- Being the first point of contact for clients and visitors both face to face and over the telephone
- Dealing with a busy switchboard, taking messages and passing on to the relevant person
- Organising the front of house area, maintaining a clean and presentable environment
- Making hot drinks for all visitors
- Completing general administration duties
As the successful Part Time Receptionist, you will:
- Be confident and enthusiastic
- Have a positive and encouraging attitude
- Be able to work with excellent attention to detail
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Administrator, Part Time Receptionist, Weekend Staff, Customer Service Advisor or Host
As the Part Time Receptionist, your salary will be circa £18,000 pro rata per annum, £7.83 per hour.
Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as:
- 28 days holidays pro rata
- Free onsite car parking