We are looking for an experienced individual who has previously worked in a recruitment environment, either agency or internal, you will be experienced in working within Recruitment or a Resourcer position. As a Part Time Recruitment Resourcer you will be passionate about delivering a first-class service to our clients and candidates and taking accountability for your role.
You will be organised, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will be working in our fun, driven and family run office based in Great Barr, Birmingham. This is a permanent part time position with hours to suit the right candidate, flexibility to include School hours, working 3, 4 or 5 days.
Benefits include 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service), free car parking, internal and external training courses, company social events, working from home and in the office.
As the Part Time Recruitment Resourcer, you will be:
- Working in tandem with the Account Director, resourcing candidates within their specialisms, including pre-screening and interviewing and completing accurate right to work and eligibility to work in the UK checks and completing general administrative duties
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with general enquiries and updating the CRM
- Managing the candidate process throughout and ensuring the candidate is kept up to date
- Managing and cleansing the in-house CRM system, ensuring all candidates, contacts and company details are accurately inputted and updated
- Supporting the Account Director with their marketing campaigns, producing mailing lists and uploading social media campaigns
- Connecting with candidates via various sources including LinkedIn and managing candidate talent pools within multiple specialisms
- Producing and preparing job advertisements and updating candidates’ CVs
- Posting job adverts and searching job boards to generate candidates
- General administration support within the permanent division
- Responsible for candidate lead generation and referencing
As the Part Time Recruitment Resourcer, you will have:
- Previous experience working within recruitment, this could be internal or agency
- Previous candidate resourcing experience is essential
- Previous experience working for an SME Business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, willing to ring candidates and companies to cleanse the database
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may have experience working as a: Recruitment Resourcer, Resourcing Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Candidate Support Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator or Consultant, Internal Recruiter
As the Part Time Recruitment Resourcer, your salary will be circa £20,000 - £23,000 pro rata per annum with the opportunity to earn from a team bonus as well as career and professional development if wanted.