We are currently recruiting for an organised, conscientious and driven Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will be working a leading supplier based within Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands. Your hours of working will be 12.30 pm to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. Benefits include auto-enrolment pension and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro-rata.
You will be working for an organisation who works in partnership with leading worldwide manufacturers and distributors. You must have previous experience working within the manufacturing or engineering industry and knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel.
As a Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Answering inbound calls and emails from customers and suppliers
- Accurately inputting a high volume of customer orders, reviewing contracts and updating customers on progress
- Proactively calling existing clients to discuss order requirements
- Producing and sending customer quotations
- Chasing customers for outstanding monies owed as and when required and ensuring the accounts are kept up to date
- Producing excel reports, reporting monthly sales information
As the Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Experience working as an Administrator within the manufacturing or engineering industry
- Excellent customer service skills, providing first-class customer service over email and telephone
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Engineering Co-ordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Office Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Order Processor, Customer Service Advisor, Administrator, Sales Support or Inbound Call Handler
As the Part-Time Sales Administrator, you will receive a salary of circa £18,500 to £22,000 per annum pro-rata depending on experience plus fantastic benefits.
Candidates will only be considered with previous experience working as an Administrator within the manufacturing or engineering industry.