Do you have a keen interest in the Electrical manufacturing industry? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Advisor based in Redditch. Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirement, social events and free car parking.
You will be working for a well-established organisation within the UK Electrical Industry that has been established for 20+ years based in Redditch. As the Product Advisor, you will be providing product related support and advice to customers and internal teams.
As the Product Advisor, you will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Resolving customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting
- Documenting all technical enquiries and developing and reviewing content for knowledge base articles
- Assisting with the returns procedure and testing of internal products
- Carrying out any additional duties
As the Product Advisor, you will have:
- A keen interest in electronics or manufacturing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including email and Microsoft Office
- You may have experience of the following: Technical Administrator, Product Specialist, Product Support, Product Development Administrator, Technical Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Technical Customer Associate, Technical Support, Maintenance Engineer or Electrical Engineer
Your salary will be competitive on the market depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.