We are urgently recruiting for 3 x Project Support Administrators to join our client who is a large leisure organisation that has been formed for over 20 years based in Edgbaston, Birmingham. You will be providing excellent support on a national project.
This is a temporary position starting on 11th July for a period of around 8 weeks so would suit someone just seeking temporary work over the summer.
Hours of work are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. The position is currently working from home, however, you will be required to attend the office for training the first week. Benefits also include 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, employee discount scheme and free parking whilst in the office.
As a Project Support Administrator, your duties will include:
- Assessing submissions by following the review procedures. This requires cross referencing to supporting documents uploaded to company Portal
- Approve or reject applications accordingly.
- If rejecting, informing and documenting reason(s) so they can be rectified
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Completing general administration duties
- Responding to standard enquiries to inbox
- Re-assigning tickets to the necessary departments e.g. Safeguarding enquires, technical issues
As a Customer Support Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- IT literate
- The ability to analyse data, spot errors and rectify
As the Project Support Administrator, you will receive a salary of, £11.50 per hour plus fantastic benefits.