We are urgently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator; you will be working for a well-established organisation based within the manufacturing and distribution industry and they have been established for 30+ years based in Tamworth.
Benefits include 31 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, Christmas shut down (3 days will be deducted from your total holiday allowance), Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Discount vouchers for optical requirements and free car parking.
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will be:
- Placing purchase orders and expediting delivery with the Suppliers daily
- Updating new product costs on the internal system, booking new product inspections and completing datasheets for product upload
- Working closely with internal departments to discuss new product details and communicating ETA’s with the customer service department
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets on cost for all Suppliers
- Checking duty rates, monitoring the information and updating the internal files
- Ordering BOM components when required and liaising with our client’s overseas office for delivery when required
- Arranging airfreights as and when required
- Carrying out general administration duties, supporting the Buyers and completing manual pick notes for the warehouse
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will:
- Possess previous experience working within a similar position
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
- Have an understanding of Sage and the use of MRP systems is beneficial, however, this is not essential
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Sales Administrator, Logistics Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Coordinator, Material or Demand Administrator, Shipping Administrator, Freight Forwarder, Administrator, Purchasing Clerk, Purchasing Co-ordinator, Logistics Coordinator or Stock Administrator
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will receive a salary of £20,000 to £21,000 per annum depending on experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.