An opening has become available for a Purchasing Administrator, working for an established organisation based in Aldridge, working 09.00-17.00, Monday - Thursday and 9.00-16.30 Friday. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and free parking.
As the Purchasing Administrator you will be:
- Monitoring stock level inventory on stock system to ensure optimised stocks.
- Producing and planning reorder reports
- Sourcing products with both existing and potential suppliers, both home and overseas.
- Preparing and processing purchase orders requisitions and expediting orders.
- Ensuring deliveries are made OTIF, liaising with both supplier and freight forwarder on imports and processing documents throughout the delivery cycle.
- Updating internal database and excel spreadsheets with supplier costings.
- Liaising with warehouse and goods inwards to ensure timely and efficient receipt of goods.
- Ensuring quality standards within ISO9001, and product and packaging areas are maintained.
- Supplier evaluation ensuring product certification and documentation is up to date.
- Assist with product data collection including collation of data for single use plastics, recycling, environmental and packaging issues.
- Other clerical work within both purchasing and crossover into Sales order processing.
As the Purchasing Administrator, you will have:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good level of IT skills - Microsoft Office essential
- Experience in imports / Incoterms preferred but not essential
- Willingness to work across other departments to cover busy periods essential.
As the Purchasing Administrator, your salary will be circa £25,000 per annum plus benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and free parking.