An opening has become available for a Sales Administrator to join a thriving team within a leading manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis. Benefits include 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, Company pension, Life assurance (4x gross annual salary), Health care cash plan, employee assistance programme, Parking permit loans, Cycle scheme, Staff purchase scheme and discounts.
You will be working for an organisation that is well-established within the manufacturing industry, based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham.
As the Sales Administrator, you will be:
- Responding to customer queries by phone, email or in person
- Ensuring orders are taken and recorded accurately to minimise errors in production and prevent order cancellations and refunds
- Producing quotes for new and existing customers and cross selling promotions and other additional products
- Providing customer support to the Sales Representatives
- Ensuring expected delivery times are communicated accurately to customers and sales reps to ensure expectations are managed
- Building and maintaining a high level of product knowledge
- Setting up new customer accounts on the ERP system
As the Sales Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or sales administration position
- Experience working within the Jewellery sector, however, this is not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Systems Administrator, Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Sales Support, Sales Support, Administrator or Customer Service Administrator
Your salary will be competitive within the market depending upon experience plus a fantastic range of benefits.