Do you have a knowledge of mechanical engineering machining processes? Are you looking for a career where you can develop your skills? We are urgently recruiting for a Technical Customer Support Advisor to join our client based in Tamworth.
If you have an understanding of mechanical engineering and would like to receive excellent benefits including 33 days holiday including bank holidays, the opportunity to progress and free car parking, then this may be the role for you. Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturing organisation, servicing automotive, engineering, aircraft and many different markets.
As the Technical Customer Support Advisor, your duties will include:
- Providing technical support and advice to new and existing clients over the telephone and email
- Preparing quotations for new and existing clients and processing non-standard and special tooling orders, updating clients on ETA’s
- Dealing with queries as and when required and resolving queries within a timely manner
- Managing key accounts and understanding and anticipating their needs
- Creating and managing specialist drawings using CAD
As the Technical Customer Support Advisor, you will:
- Have an understanding of mechanical engineering machining processes and worked within a similar industry/position
- Have excellent customer service skills, promoting a positive experience
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent IT skills including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, PDF and Excel
- You may have experience of working as one of the following: Advisor, Support Engineer, CNC operator, CNC Administrator, Sales Administrator, Engineering Co-ordinator, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Engineering Administrator or Engineer
- We are interested in speaking to candidates who have or are working towards one of the following qualifications: Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Science, Chemical Engineering or CAD Technician qualification
As the Technical Customer Support Advisor, your salary will be circa £25,000 depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, holidays will increase with service
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- Private Medical and BUPA
- Training courses and staff incentive schemes
- The opportunity to progress