Based in Tamworth, you will receive incredible benefits including monthly bonus, corporate days out, monthly social events, and dress down days. We have a proven track record of employees who have been promoted within 12 months being with our client. No Underwriting Assistant experience is needed.
Established for almost 50 years within the financial services industry, this award-winning company is looking to extend their team and recruit a new member that will promote and continue to offer a quality service to their customers and uphold their outstanding reputation in the industry.
As the Underwriting Assistant, you will be:
- Chasing and managing brokers to ensure that required documents are received
- Collecting and assessing application forms and valuation fees
- Providing feedback to brokers
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with all customers
- Supporting the team with administration duties
As the Underwriting Assistant, you will:
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Be able to work to a fast pace, with excellent attention to detail
- Have a positive and encouraging attitude
- You may have experience working as an Administrator, Call Centre Operative, Contact Centre Operative, Business Development Executive, BDM, Financial Services, Account Manager, Internal Sales, Telesales Executive, Recruitment Consultant, Receptionist, Retail, Underwriting Assistant, Underwriter, Estate Agent, Loans Administrator, Lettings Administrator, Lettings Negotiator, Sales Negotiator or Finance Advisor.
As an Underwriting Assistant, your salary will be circa £18,000 with an OTE of £20,000 per annum. Alongside this, you will receive fantastic benefits such as:
- Career progression
- Corporate days out
- Team incentives
- Monthly dress down days
- Monthly social events
- Childcare vouchers