An opening has become available for a Work Planner/Scheduler, working on a 6 month fixed term contract at established organisation based in Worcester, working 08.00-16.30, Monday - Friday on a hybrid basis (you will be required to attend the Worcester office 2 days per week. Benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, employee rewards scheme, flexible working options and Hybrid Working.
As the Work Planner, you will have:
- Experience of planning work for a mobile workforce (all trades)
- Experience working within housing, building or maintenance
- A history of working with customers and offering an excellent customer experience
- Ability to think on your feet and make sound decisions under pressure
- Scheduling contractor appointments
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Experience of using MS Office
As the Work Planner, you will be:
- A clear and confident communicator.
- Experienced in work planning/scheduling
- Able to work in a busy role, juggling different priorities and you will need to remain calm under pressure, think on your feet and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Enthusiastic and confident with a high degree of personal drive who thrives on a challenge
- Highly organised
- Available to work 2 days per week in Worcester
As the Work Planner, your salary will be £27,700 per hour plus Benefits include 28 days holiday including bank holidays, employee rewards scheme, flexible working options and Hybrid Working